Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Rincon Criollo


4361 Sepulveda Blvd.
Culver City, CA 90232
(310) 391-4478
Open Everyday 11AM -10PM

Let me first off say sorry for the delay in posts. I want to continue to give each post something special at least pics or maybe even some movies or a magic short to give each one some pizazz. The delay mainly happened cause I like to have at least pics of all the places I talk about and well my camera was down for a little bit. I will try a lot harder to continue on. And hey, if you like what you read and enjoy the witty reparte' let others know. That being said...

RINCON CRIOLLO...I have taken all my friends here and if I you're one of my friends and I haven't taken you...I will soon! This place has got what you crave and I mean that with every ounce of my being. A small sampling for your perusal:

Some of the juiciest and leanest Lechon (equivalent of pulled pork) I've ever had in my life. The chicken is mythical in quality...always taste consistently the same...FANTASTIC! The rice and beans are top notch and they have an incredible selection of Cuban sodas and alcoholic beverages. The also have fresh home made Sangria which is very refreshing and fresh fruit juices. One of the secrets to their many plates is the mojo de ajo or garlic sauce that finds it's way into many of the plates. What's also great is if you want to try your hand at it they sell the sauce! To round out the rest of the menu, they also have superb fish plates and desserts that are nothing short of simple pleasure. Just for reference be sure not to miss the flan con coco...so insanely good especially with one of their amazing lattes!

I can't say enough about this place except that everything here is great. I come here often and it's always a fail safe for amazing food when I can't decide. Yet another restaurant doing the right thing and giving you generous portions of it for the right price!

Free Drink Refills: Yes
Entree Price Range: Meat and Chicken plates are about $8 while fish plates come to about $13 average.

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home