Monday, January 22, 2007

Going Away But Close: Old Country Coffee Shop


32019 Holiday Ln
Running Springs , CA 92382
(909)867-3100
Sun-Thurs 6AM-8:30PM
Fri-Sat 6AM-9PM

When I'm not writing for you guys, I'm typically going to or performing at a gig somewhere. I play bass for various recording artists. With that in mind, I go to places that take me out of LA...I know shocking isn't it? This last weekend I was performing with recording artist Evan Wickham up in Big Bear. Whenever I go up there I always make it a habit to stop into this quaint little place by the name of "Old Country Coffee Shop". While the name doesn't do much for me the food certainly does!

In LA it's darn near impossible to find a diner that is good and has prices that are like old-school cheap diner prices (we do have some though in LA which we'll be covering soon). This place delivers the goods when you want breakfast (served all day) or Mexican which is oh so tasty as well. Nothing extravagant on the menu but for breakfast is that really what you want to do first thing in the morning? The staff is always top notch, happy help that keep an eagle eye on your table and the food is a slice of home for you.

As you can see:
SUPER CHEAP(and yes that's for two people)!

Located just off the 18 on your way up to any of the Big Bear areas it's worth your while to hop in and return to what diners used to be...when we had them.

Free Drink Refills: Yes
Entree Price Range: $3 to $13

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home