Thursday, January 11, 2007

I'm here to ease the pain








In a vast sea of affordable delicasies I am here to act as your guide to keep you from fighting with others on the decision of what to eat in the battlefield we call L.A. I'll be covering a plethora of eateries designed to not break your bank, plus a FEW that will (but are worth it on those special occasions or evenings that you wish to appear richer than you are).

What is my expertise you may ask? I eat out...a lot, not to mention I recommend places to eat...a lot. No cuisine is too daring for me but let's be honest I won't be recommending a lovely cow tongue sandwich cause I'm sure I can't sway you towards something that exotic. I am a young, married musician with a dayjob (this will tell you the kind of money I make and also the price ranges I'll be covering). Please don't disclude anything about me due to anything I've told you about myself as I eat inexpensive but on a regular basis I also eat on the pricier.

I'll be updating this page regularly as I'm sure you'll be hanging on the edge of your seat to see where I'm saying is a place that you should salivate over. Just remember everything will be fine.

I think of what people settle on and this bit of painfulness comes to mind.

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger t. said...

Statistics say that in L.A. there are 12,000 restaurants per every 15 sq miles. I think that Aubrey has been to most of these. This will be the first source I will always go to when I want to know "whats to eat" in Los Angeles.

January 12, 2007 at 6:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home