Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Alfredo's Grill













8310 West 3rd Street
Los Angeles, California 90048-4311
ph: 323.782.4922
7:00am-9:00pm 7 days a week


When searching for a place on Sunday for brunch or breakfast you will often come across two things; too many people and typical breakfast food.

Alfredo's is a safe haven against this. Typically I run there with my wife Celeste on Sundays. Why is this place so special? Quite simply, the food is different...in the best kind of way. The breakfast enchiladas are to die for and the meals come with delicious bread served with fresh strawberry slices in a sauce. I can't tell you enough how good it tastes. You just have to try it for yourself. The food is generally on the healthy side, but that does not mean that it's lacking in the flavor department... in fact it's quite the opposite. I love their Arnold Palmers...they use a different type of iced tea that makes a world of difference. They've got fast attentive service, which makes sense since the place is not on the big side. Street parking is usually available and there is, like I said before, almost never ever a wait which is unusal for this part of town on the weekend. If you like to shop and look at stuff that can be laughably expensive this is also the area to do it!

I'll now introduce something that matters to me at restaurants... the matter of refills. Free refills used to be pretty standard...now many places have adopted using either canned soda or charging per soda (bars excluded cause I understand that's how they operate). Why be so cheap...I don't even want to hear it! Ok, but enough about that. So look at the end of my posts for this important factor. This is also where you can find the price ranges. Sooooo...

Free Drink Refills: Yes (and fast)
Price Range: $8 to $13

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home