Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Buddha's Belly

















7475 Beverly Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90036
ph: 323-931-8588

M-Th 12-10pm
Fri-Sat 12-11pm
Sun 3pm-10pm

This is precisely what I'm talking about! Last night I drove around for about an hour and a half in LA looking for a place to eat! I have driven by this place countless times in search of food and thought..."hmmm, looks a little pricey for me right now. For this part of town and having valet...yeah has to be expensive. Maybe I'll catch it some other time." I WAS WRONG!

Let me start by saying the prices are shockingly affordable! The food, which is glorious Pan-Asian, was dynamite! The service was exceptional! This place is deceptively excellent. We had these Albacore andAvocado Spring Rolls that were crafted by masters!



(Had to take a pic with the camera phone)

The Har Gow (steamed dumplings with chinese hot mustard soy dipping sauce) was large and well balanced. Celeste had the Wok tossed vegetables and I had the Ahi Tuna Burger with Sweet Potato Fries. Everything was just great. We'll DEFINITELY be returning there for more of there amazing food.

The staff was friendly and the cooks looked like they love what they were doing:


By the way, we parked on the street and didn't do valet though valet is cheap enough if you want to use it (as can be seen by the top picture).


Free Drink Refills: Yes
Entree Prince Range: $8 to $16 (only one dish was $16 most were way less)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home