Wednesday, January 16, 2008

In the (restaurant news)...


Is there anyone attending the DineLA press conference this coming Tuesday? If so please introduce yourself to me (especially if you're another blogger who I've talked to...or gushed about but have never actually talked to for fear of feeling insignificant). Speaking of which, DineLA week (I find it funny but am thankful that it's actually for 2 weeks) is coming up very soon and if you haven't heard about it here it is in a nutshell. Many of LA's great restaurants will be giving pre fixe 3-course meals at discounted prices. Typically some of these places would cost you significantly more but in an effort to get more people out to try more places and sample the goods, they are hooking up the people of LA. You can view the menus as well on the DineLA website for each restaurant. Lunches range from $15 or $22 and dinners range from $25 or $34. With the list of restaurants participating, you can't afford not to go. Anyone going...where are you going? Let me know. I'll be hitting at least 4 spots with the misses and can barely wait.
*******************************************************


Though minor, I was at King's Road Cafe the other day and they were telling me that they will be having a beer and burger for $10 deal on Wednesday nights from 8PM to 10PM until further notice. Now normally this wouldn't mean anything really and why post about just anything as insignificant as a burger and beer deal but King's Road has some pretty righteous burgers. They're big and packed with flavor thanks to the aioli they put on them. They do have a TV with sports on it as well to complete the manliness night. Needless to say, I'll be there tonight.
*******************************************************


Yes that sign does say '07 but sometimes things come up. A friend of mine applied for a job at the new Father's Office and she told me that he said it wouldn't be for at least a month to a month and a half away. Sigh. Sang Yoon...if I could help you build it faster I would.

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Hilary said...

I'm going to Simon LA with friends. Can't wait!

January 16, 2008 at 3:06 PM  
Blogger Aubrey said...

That was one of the first one's we reserved for. He's just such a superstar/rockstar when it comes to the LA food scene.

January 16, 2008 at 3:12 PM  
Blogger H. C. said...

Since I punch in the 9 to 5 in my actual job, couldn't make the conference... but lemme know if you're up for a DineLA meetup! :)

January 17, 2008 at 8:46 AM  
Blogger Aubrey said...

I'd be down with a meetup. Let me see when my scheduled our reservations. As for the DineLA press conference I totally understand. My wife is seeing if she can get the time to get off to join me.

January 17, 2008 at 8:50 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home