Sunday, September 16, 2007

Coming soon to What's To Eat LA: Tribute to the LA Burger Stand

Why not? I figure hey I've been to a couple of burger stands that are pretty darn good and offer a bit of LA's soul in each bite. So this week I'm gonna be dropping some knowledge about some tried and true actual LA burger stands.

In other news:
Wally's Wine sale was this weekend...scored another case of some AMAZING wine for a killer price. The 2004 Cycles Gladiator Syrah that took the LA county wine tasting comp a while ago was amazing and dirt cheap and is now impossible to find. They just came out with their 2005 Gladiator Syrah and may I say it's even more impressive and still absurdly cheap for a 91 pointer. I'm having it tonight during the Awards.

Speaking of burgers, Sunset's In N Out has been getting some lame workers lately. I don't want to name names but if you're "corporate" you may want to go in there and see why some of your workers have been just ridiculously stingy on the goods to the customers and treating them like crap.

I highly look forward to some readers saying, "Hey, WTF...why didn't you include XYZ in your burger week?". Remember, I only have a week and eventually I'll have another week.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home